Thursday, June 13, 2013

life is change

So I am temporarily shutting down Poetry Victims. Without my computer for the moment, it is difficult for me to maintain any online presence at all, never mind  keep up with publishing an online magazine.

I will continue to maintain the PV facebook and twitter accounts always.  

I am taking some time away to focus on cleaning up some finances and personal issues in my life.

Once I re-tool and have my computer back, I will gear up going solo again. 

I have also pulled the plug on my publishing partnership with Nicole E. Turiano, it has been almost a year since we have actually done any work together, and we are seldom in touch if at all anymore, and life happens, and things change, and I am very proud of what we have produced together, and I am grateful, and I wish her well in all her future endeavors.

I will have some other announcements soon, but for now ... one thing at a time!

Be well! 

Luv ya, ZZ

No comments: