Tuesday, January 22, 2013

my mayan birthday reprise

So I am Night 1.
My Color is Blue.
My direction is West.
I am Energy of Water/Endings.
Akbal is my glyph.


Night

Night persons are bringers of the dawn. Dreamers, who bring the new sun to clarify and illuminate the road of life. Thus the insecurities and doubts born of darkness or the subconscious mind are dispelled. These people travel the void, a place where nothing else exists, but all potential dwells, the womb of creation. From this void, Night persons bring forth new solutions and artistic inspiration. Nights' voyages of dreams build confidence, happiness and a sense of well being. If Night does not bravely journey into the void, he may find himself wandering the darkness of self-doubt and insecurity.

1 (Unity)

The beginning of all things. The first. The whole. The all of One. Assertive and self-guided, these persons give a good push to whatever project they are associated. One persons work best when meeting a challenge. Do not expect One persons to be attentive to details or put the finishing touches on things.

No comments: